1. The two main types of cost accounting systems for manufacturing businesses are the _
cost system and the _ cost system.
perpetual; job order
process; job order
2. A _ cost system provides produc
1. A job order cost accounting system accumulates and records product costs by
c. factory overhead applied.
d. None of these choices are correct.
2. A job order cost system can be used by managers for
a. cost evaluation.
1. What does Washburn Guitars promise its customers?
a. that each guitar is designed by the finest musicians in the world
b. that each guitar showcases cutting-edge technology at a competitive price
c. that each guitar represents the finest quality at the
1. The cost elements included in manufacturing are:
a. Direct labor, direct raw materials, and purchases.
b. Direct labor, direct materials, and overhead.
c. Applied overhead, purchases, and direct raw materials.
d. Direct materials, overhead, and purchas