11-14a Chapter 11: Learning Exercises
Matching Word Parts 1: Write the correct answer in the middle column.
1. An irregular area of purplish discoloration due to bleeding under the skin is called: Ecchymosis
2. The partial or complete loss of hair that occurs most commonly on the scalp is known as: Alopecia
3. A widespread rash, usually found on chil
1. An antigen -antibody reaction also known as an immune reaction involves: the binding of antigens
2. A malignant tumor that arises from connective tissue, inculuding hard soft and liquid connective
tissues is called sarcoma