2. What registers are included in the Programmers Model for this chip?
A: the register 0 12 are general purpose registers, also have stack pointer, link,
program counter and status register, primask register, control register.
3. How ma
1. Download the Data sheet from the Microchip web site and read the first 18 pages (Depending on
the version of the data sheet) which should be the introduction and Chapter 1.0 Device Overview.
2. Print out the schematic on black board and then redraw
Lab 1 Turn in Form - Micro 1
Answer questions and turn in on line on Black Board
1. Why do we need to delay between turning the LED on and off?
The time at clock going very fast they made the LED turn on and off.
2. In the instruction:
Blink Routine in C
Lab 5 Micro 1
Fall 2014 Week Oct 13-17
Label the following PWM diagram with the register names that control these values
Note that the register you load with the PWM duty cycle is then loaded into another register and its that
Lab 4 F15
Explain what duty cycle means as relates to PWM.
Explain why we set pin RA5 to be an input at the beginning of the setup and then as the very
last step we make it an output.
The input it is not run until the PWM is set and turn to
EE 4583 Micro 2 Spring
2014 Lab 1 Report
Turn in this sheet at the end of lab. Labs will not be accepted later than
1. What is OpenSDA?
OpenSda is a low cost and this programming the interface with
2. Would the code you wrote wor
Lab 3 EE 3463 Micro 1 Questions
1. Why do we have to use the XORWF instruction in the ISR instead of the bcf and bsf instructions?
The LED took interruption is active and will save on which setting it was the last when
interrupt is over it picks up on its
Lab 8 Micro 1
Fall 2015 Week Oct 23
1. Did yo display real degrees C?
2. Why does the Channel that is not connected read similar to the previous chanel?
Because one is configured as analog while other is digital.
3. Explain how using the terminal windo
Lab 6 Micro 1
1. What value of Threshold did you determine worked for you?
2. Were you able to get the touch switch to respond reliably?
3. Did your threshold work ok with all three touch pads?
Yes with C pad
4. Explain why it is ne
Lab 7 Micro 1
Fall 2015 Week Oct 9
What value of Raw Temp did you see displayed on the terminal program
2. What is the difference between TTL RS-232 and RS-232?
The difference between TTL RS-232 and RS-232 the interface purely have to do with being