1. A function type is defined by the
a. arguments passed to the function.
b. parameters declared in the function header.
c. function's return type.
2. An argument passed to a function can
a. only be a constant
b. only be a variable
c. be any expression of
1. (55 points) Write a C+ code that includes the following operations:
z=x * y
z=z + 5.0
x, y, and z are floating point variables. A function (subroutine) named GetData
should be declared to get data (x and y) from keyboard.
The call by reference mechanis
ELET 422-01 Homework 3
1. (50 points) Let user input four integers, then call a function named as biggestnumber
to find the biggest number, then display the result in the main function.
/Using a function to find the biggest number
ELET 422-01 Homework 6
1. (10 points) What is the shortest valid C+ program?
int main ()
2. (15 points) Is this program valid? If so, what does it do? If not, say why not, and
rewrite it to be valid.
ELET 422-01 Homework 2
1. (40 points) Write to program to see that if there are any differences between b=+a
and b=a+. The initial value of a is 1.
2. (30 points) Let user input two integer numbers in the main function, then do the
subtraction of the two