November 4, 2015
Chapter 11 Review Questions
1. How prevalent is the problem of mental disorder in the United States?
Its one of the main health issues in disabilities, the US spends more than half a
trillion dollars per year in
October 9, 2015
Chap 6 Questions
1. What is meant by the term Coordinated school health?
An organized set of policies, procedures, and activities design to protect the students
and staff, improved the ability to learn.
October 4, 2015
Chapter 5 Questions
1. What is community organizing?
A process when community problems are solved and identified.
2. What are the assumptions (identified by Ross) under which
organizers work when bri
September 21, 2015
Chapter 4 Review
1. What are some of the ways in which diseases and health problems are
classified in community health?
There are communicable or non-communicable diseases. And there is also acute or
1.What is an epidemic? A pandemic? Name some diseases that caused
epidemics in the past. Name some diseases that are an epidemic today.
An epidemic is a unexpectedly larger number of illness. A pandemic is
a outbreak of diseas