Listening and Responding Skills Asynchronous listening - Listening to someone's recorded message (on an answering machine via voicemail, or on a cell phone) without the person being present. Listening - Process of selecting, attending to, c
1. The man in charge, at the head of table, enforcing rules, addressing votes. 2. The timid 1st timer, doesn't really know at first why he believes the suspect is guilty, later on he brings up 3. 4.
the knife angle and how the boy is 6 inches shorter than
Agenda: April 3, 2011 1. Priorities a. Group Project Checklist a.i. Due on March 29th a.ii. 5 questions we have to answer about our project as a whole a.iii. Has to be typed up and email to Dr. Cornett b. Sources b.i. One of the questions we have to answe
What America's Coming to
Brenna Aaron Brianna Erin
Social or Sloppy?
We all have been in or seen situations that are similar to this situation shown This type of behavior is becoming more prevalent in the college environment
Make new friends Be "social
1. Introduction a. Drunk Video of some sort- Aaron was looking up videos a.i. We all have been in or seen situations that are similar to this situation shown a.ii. This is becoming more and more prevalent in college environments so as to make fri
Sample Exam #1 COMM 2330 For the following Questions, circle all the answers that apply. 1. In general, competition a. Increases motivation to perform at peak levels for most group members b. Is embraced by all cultures as a natural aspect of our biologic
1. Group members include Daniel Roberts, Kaelynn Russell, Andrea Zepeda, Collin
Friesenhahn and Yuri M.
2. Are group met 3 times throughout the semester.
3. For the outside-of-class meetin
most commonly used (research suggests)
can be swift and efficient but can also leave
an unsatisfied minority.
Not recommended for groups that take
decision making seriously
Two-thirds of the group or team
Parking Problem Committee
A. Personal info - We would start with this one because we would want to get
acquainted with each other at first to be able to get comfortable. Once we are
familiar with each other it would be a lot smoother to