Group 5 Chapter Quiz
1._ is the the practice of tailoring products and marketing programs to suit the tastes of specific
individuals and locations.
B. Local marketing
D. Concentrated marketing
2. Product attributes cons
Chapter 15 Questions
1. A global firm:
a) Operates in more than one country
b) Has a globe symbol as its logo
c) Seeks to expand to different globes to do business
d) All of the above
2. Restrictions on trade between nations include:
CHAPTER 12 (GROUP 1) QUIZ
1) All activities involved in selling goods or services directly to final consumers for their
personal, nonbusiness use is
2) All activities involved in selling goods and se
Chapter 7 Questions: Consumer Markets and Consumer Buyer Behavior
1. _ is the buying behavior of final consumers.
a. Personal factor
c. Consumer buying behavior
2. This is the set of basic values, percep
The buying of a whole company, a patent, or a license to produce someone elses product
is called :
A. Idea generation
B. New product development
Original products, product improvements, product modifications, and new br
The pricing of optional or accessory products along with a main product.
Optional product pricing
Prices that buyers carry in their minds and refer to when they look at
Group 8 Quiz
1. What is one thing that market-centered companies must watch out for?
a being blinded by focus on the competition
b being blinded by
What are the steps in strategic planning at the corporate level?
defining the company mission
setting company objectives and goals
designing the business portfolio
all of the abo
Chapter 1 Quiz
1. Individual knowledge and self-expression are examples of
2. Which term is best described by the following, Marketing to reduce
demand temporarily or permanently.
A. Market Segmentation.
Click to edit Master subtitle style
Your child often refuses to do what
you ask him to do, such as picking up
toys or doing other chores. When
you ask him to do these things, he
often throws a temp