0 (AS-Mi WNW?» 6720 ll 6" Vol
N'num Salim: Duh:
1. The ener levels of the He+ ion are iven b a formula ver similar to that for the h dro en atom
83 g Y Y Y 8
energy levels. E _ _ RH L, (f 2
H * W
where RHv+ = 4R.
'L) ‘3; ‘u 'L‘S‘ke
- 2038 3006 Cergagu I earn III]
Name <rr tum Dulr
1. In the Calculations section, you were asked to calculate the percent error for what the sum should be
N'umr Sl'l'fh'll ! 1m-
filsv the <pﬂft'5 provided for Hu‘ answers .Imil mldilimml r-rnpt'r if m't't‘ssm‘y.)
‘l. A student was given a sample of an anhydrous salt to analyze, using
. 2009 2008 Cengage : earning
Nmur S": tum lliti'
(Use the spaces pint-tried for the mtsrm’rs and additional paper if necessary J
1. Suppose that a student doing this experiment ran into some p
Chemistry 1307 Final Practice Problems
Check exam review problems for the previous chapters
1. Is CO or N2 expected to have a higher boiling point? Why?
2. What kind of forces exist between a molecule of XeF4 and CH3OH?
3. In each pair of ionic