Chapter 5 HR Quizzes
1. The first step in the human resource planning process is:
2. Trend analysis refers to:
a process that accurately predicts labor demand for the next year using leading
3. Planners need to combine statistical
1. Which of the following is enforced by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission?
Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
2. According to the Equal Pay Act of 1963, men and women performing the same job
cannot have differences in pay on the basis of _
1. The process of analyzing the tasks necessary for the production of a product or service
is termed as _.
work flow design
2. _ are the products of any work unit.
3. _ are the activities that a teams members engage in to produce a given output.
Chapter 2 HR Key Terms
Labor force- all the people willing and able to work.
Internal labor force- an organizations workers (its employees and the people who have
contracts to work at the organization).
External labor market- individuals who are actively
Chapter 1 HR Key Terms
Human Resource Management- the policies, practices, and systems that influence
employees behavior, attitudes, and performance. People practices.
HRM practices that should support the organizations business strategy:
1. Analysis and
Payne Viken, Austin Todd, Megan Vandenburg,
Lauren Gannon, Willie Quirova, Anneline Solberg,
What are International HR Practices
What is International Human Resource Management?
The process of managing people in in
MGT3374 - Exam 3 Review - Key
1. The four general approaches that companies use to
develop employees include
A. Formal education, assessment, job experiences,
B. Job rotation, promotion, transfer, job sharing