<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <Error><Code>NoSuchKey</Code><Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message><Key>3f879fb87d93f8138125d1718b19bc6bb8d2a014.docx</Key><RequestId> 6A3667B128568C33</RequestId><HostId>Yit9C+DhoE4w3xtmPC4UMvT06l5Pn9k
Frankenstein Study Questions 3
1. Why does the Creature threaten Victor Frankenstein with I shall be with you on your
2. How does Victor Frankenstein interpret the Creatures threat? Who does he think is the
3. After Franke
Frankenstein Study Questions
1. Who is Robert Walton and what is his relationship to Victor Frankenstein?
2. Where do these two men meet?
3. What are Robert Waltons values? What does he want more than anything from life?
What are the goals of his voyage o
Frankenstein Study Questions 2
1. How did the Creature learn to negotiate the physical world?
2. How did he learn to read?
3. List the books in the satchel he found.
4. How do these books differ from the ones read by Walton, Frankenstein, and Clerval?
Intro to Fiction:
Fiction- Narrative writing: tells a story
Drawn from imagination, not history or fact
Historical Fiction- based around historical characters epochs and settings
Intro to Fiction
Extra Credit Opportunity: Due Tuesday, October 18th in class. Look up the building at 30 St. Mary Axe in
London. 1) Tell me what its nickname is; 2) Tell me what the building reminds you
Growing up, I always looked forward to the sun going down and the moment
when my mom would yell it was bedtime because that meant it was my favorite time of
the day, story time. The stories my parents told me when I was young have grown with
November 20, 2012
Horseman, Pass By Versus Hud
When a film is adapted from a novel to the screen, differences usually occur. In
the story of Horseman, Pass By, and its adaptation to the screen, many simil
October 13, 2012
Oedipus the King: Free Will or Fate?
Humankind is born into a world long debated over whether or not fate or freewill
ultimately controls peoples destiny. Whether or not destiny or people
September 27, 201
Oedipus the King: The Perfect Tragedy
Aristotle wrote in his book Poetics how to create the perfect tragedy. The play
Oedipus the King by Sophocles has all the elements necessary for a p
INTRO TO FICTION NOTES FOR TEST 1
Intro to Fiction & the Novel
o Narrative writing drawn from the imagination rather than from history of fact
o Informed by or based on history or fact
o Historical fiction: Robert Penn Warrens All the K