CIS 3355-24071: Integrated Information Systems
Fall 2011 (Hybrid)
College of Technology Building T2-100
Mondays5:30PM - 7:00PM
3 credit hours
Dr. Nada Khatib
Office Hours: Mondays 1:00-4:00pm/Wednesdays 4:30-5:30pm
Office Number: T2-387 Phone: (713)743-18
ITEC3355 GROUP PROJECT
Due Date: 11/28/2011 (25 Points)
3-5 per team
Use COT site to check out MS Academic
Alliance software from computer lab
(Microsoft makes certain software packages available for use in aca
6. Type i to enter insert mode, and then type the following information, pressing Enter after each line:
7. Press Esc to exit insert mode. Enter extended mode again by typing :, and then save your changes
and exit the vim editor by typing wq! and pressing
1. If necessary, start VMware Player and start an openSUSE virtual machine. Log in to openSUSE as a user
other than root, and open a terminal window.
2. Type mkdir Activity3-7 and press Enter. Change to this new directory by typing cd Activity3-7 and
1. If necessary, start VMware Player, start an openSUSE virtual machine with the GNOME desktop
environment, and open a terminal window.
2. Type man vim > act4-6 and press Enter to populate the act4-6 file with the vim man page.
3. Type vim act4-6 and pres
4. Switch to insert mode and type the following information, pressing Enter after each line:
This is the screenshot of the vim script.
6. Give the user (owner) execute permission to run the script. (Refer to previous activities if you need
guidance on wha
An Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system is a business strategy that can be used by businesses of
sizes, that utilizes and facilitate the flow of information within the organization effectively. The ERP
applications can help the organization monitor a
A. I have chosen the Managed IT support. This is one of the service level agreement for the
support offered in the Information Technology Services at the University of Texas at Austin.
B. A Service level agreement should be written straight forward and sh