46 Questions-16 LSA, 15 Multiple Choice, 10 Fill in the blank, T/F. You will need a
calculator and be asked to show your calculations. You CANNOT use your cell phone as a
1. Be able to distinguish characteristics of formal
8 Multiple Choice/Fill-in-the-blank/short answer questions
1. Be able to list the 3 levels of culture and provide an example of each.
Concrete: surface-level features, such as clothes, food, games, music, etc.
Behavioral: social rules,
9 Multiple Choice/Fill in the blank.
1. Be able to distinguish between:
a. Internal and external evidence
External: Research studies that used certain techniques
Internal: Considering why an intervention might be successful (based on l
10 Multiple Choice, 6 Fill in the blank, 2 T/F.
1. Be able to distinguish the hallmark characteristics of SLI
Inconsistent skills across different domains: Child may have strengths in some areas &
weaknesses in others.
1. Who are the authors of the GFTA-2 and what does the test claim to measure? (1 point)
The authors are Dr. Ronald Goldman and Dr. Macalyne Fristoe. The test claims to
measure articulation of consonant sounds in American English.
2. How many subject