10. What are tax advantages and issues
The advantage is that they are either tax deferred or non deductible. Once they are are
withdrawn they are taxed as ordinary income.
11. Benefits are- growth is tax deffered, distribu
1. By being empathetic and viewing the client as an individual. The client defines success
2. Keep the client informed, clarify statements and remove ambiguity, seek the information to
understand the cl
4.Common responses to risk are: Avoid the risk, mitigate the risk, transfer the risk.
Insurance would be appropriate for transferring the risk.
13.An agent is a legal representative of the insurer that has authority to enter into a
Dana and David Nelson
Dear David & Dana,
Thank you for meeting me on 1/14/16. Per our discussion, I understand your goals are as
follows: (not prioritized)
1. Saving for college education
2. Reducing debt
3. Saving for retire