1)identify and TWO distributed consesus protocols!
Blockchain technology is predominantly changing the technology improvement in recent
times. Provided in current market its has tremendous growth in different levels, real-time market
1. List all functions of bones / skeletal system. (gives body shape)
Support: supporting soft tissues and proving attachment points for the tendons of most skeletal
Protection: skull protects brain and sternum; r
Chapter 1 practice questions
1. List all the levels of life organization - starting with atom and give an example (such as atom oxygen, molecule water, tissue nervous tissue etc.)
1.Chemical level - Atoms building blocks of matter ex = C,H,O,N,P,Ca,S
Teamwork Reflection Prompt Questions
1. On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being the best), how well did you contribute to team
meetings (online or face-to-face)? Using specific examples and details, explain
your rating. What role did you play in
Joints practice questions:
1. What are 3 main types of joints based on their structure? Give 2
examples of each.
Fibrous Joint: synarthrosis (immovable) & amphiarthrosis (slightly
movable) ex: sutures in skull, gomphosis (teeth&jaws) and
Chapter 4 practice questions
1. In which tissues can you find the following cell types: chondrocyte, adipocyte, keratinocyte,
fibroblast, osteoclast, erythrocyte, glial cell, goblet cell.
Chondrocyte: hyaline cartilage connective
Sep 18, 2016
Osmosis lab report
The purpose of this lab was to determine the effects on the weight of the bag with different
percentages of Sucrose solution. When we manipulate the amount of Sucrose for each tube,
they should affect the weight gai
Chapter 3 practice questions
1. What are 3 main components of every human cell?
Plasma membrane, cytoplasm, and nucleus
2. Describe the functions of the following organelles:
a. Ribosomes: protein manufacturing machines
b. Endoplasmic reticulum:
List and briefly describe 10 tips (methods) that he discusses that are useful for studying anatomy.
Learn the bone markings genera
Extra credit assignment (4 points):
Read the provided paper Glow in the dark tragedy and answer the following questions. Some of the
questions are based on the story and others are general knowledge about the effects of radioactivity on