1. What is convergent thinking?
Convergent thinking is one part of critical thinking. Out of all the possible solutions to a problem,
you choose the one that is the most reasonable.
2. What is divergent thinking?
Divergent thinking also called creative th
1. Please explain how to problem solve, as the book explains.
+ Define the problem.
+ Generate possibilities.
+ Create a plan.
+ Perform your plan.
+ Being grateful for problems.
2. Explain fully Chapter 8.
Chapter 8: Creative and critical thinking
1. What are people skills can you use for a more successful transaction?
Smiling, shaking hands, small talk, express appreciation, being patient with others.
2. What are good communication skills?
+ Listening skill
+ Speaking skill
+ Writing skill
1. Explain fully Chapter 9.
Chapter 9: Communication and collaborating.
+ Choosing to listen:
Nonverbal listening: Be quiet, maintain eye contact, display openness, release
distractions, keep listening for new answer, be willing to look for value in any i
1. What is mind mapping?
Mind mapping is a system developed by Tony Buzan, can be used in conjunction with the Cornell
method to take notes.
2. What methods of note taking do you use?
I use Cornell Method, mind mapping and outlining.
3. What are transferr
1. How do you change habits?
You must change_Behaviors_.
2. What is chapters 1-7 about?
+ Chapter 1 is about first step, discovery yourself by the Discovery Wheel, understand about your
strength and weakness.
+ Chapter 2 is about character, your values, a
1. What is civility?
Civility is about being courteous, polite, and respectful.
2. When reviewing your notes, you should evaluate them. (T or F)
3. What are some of your ways to evaluate note.How soon should you review your notes?
+ Focus on major topic
1. What is paradox?
Paradox is something that is beyond opinion or, more accurately, something that might seem
contradictory or absurd yet might actually have meaning.
2. What is critical thinking?
Critical thinking is a process of actively and skillfully
1. Why should you take note?
We should take note because note taking helps us remember course content and influences how
well you do on tests.
2. When should you take notes?
When we are reading, listening, watching,concluding, when we are during conferenc
1. What is communication?
Communication is a two-way street. When someone else talks, just listen. Then switch roles so
that you can be the sender for a while. Keep this up until you create shared meaning.
2. What should you do in muscle reading besides r