Chapter 2 Review Sheet
1. List and define six types of meetings.
Type of Meeting
Board of directors meetings
Seminars and Workshops
Annual convention for the
Chapter 9 Worksheet
1. The _ planner _ or _ manager _ seeks to satisfy the different needs of all members of a
group which makes the task difficult.
2. How has corporate downsizing complicated the market r
Chapter 8 and 9 Worksheet
1. What is a customer objection?
Objection-expression of buyer concern
Facts by themselves do not sell.
People interpret facts differently.
People are emotional and subjective
Salespeople must re
Chapters 6 and 7 Worksheet
1. What types of questions should not be asked during the approach to selling?
a. That might lead to situations from which you cannot escape
2. List three strategies for asking prospect question
Chapter 5 Worksheet
1. What three things should a salesperson determine for a good opening with the customer?
a. Determine how receptive prospects are
b. Determine how difficult or easy the close will be
c. Determine how
Chapter 14 Review Sheet
What is revenue management?
Concept concerned with selling the right product to the right customer for the right price
at the right time, thereby maximizing the firms revenue.
What is yield managemen
Chapter 10 Worksheet
1. Explain two purposes for the follow-up for a sale.
Doing what you have promised to do
Check back with the customer after you have made the sale and verify that everything is
2. Explain the bes
Chapter 13 Worksheet
Personal selling aims to improve what 3 performance areas?
What are the four major steps for time management?
Setting sales goals
Developing sales strat
Chapter 11 Worksheet
1. What is the ultimate goal for salespeople?
It is important for salespeople to consider components of the sales contract throughout the sales
process. The ultimate goal of the salesperson is to reach a cert
Chapter 12 Worksheet
1. What does passing the torch of responsibility refer to when considering the sales
Making the Transition from the Hotel Sales Department to the Conference Services Department
during the site ins