Chapter 1 What Is Organizational Behavior?
1) _ are defined as people who oversee the activities of others and who are responsible
for attaining goals in organizations.
Significant Sport Event
Imagine if you can, a time in history when something significant, an event, occurred in the sporting
world. This event was so significant that it impacted our society, the sport itself and everyone
1. Study the various laws (Moores, Metcalfe,Bell, Nielsons, and Kryders)
Moores: The number of transistors per square inch on an integrated chip doubles every
18 months. Because of this law, the ratio of price to performance has fallen from
ASP.NET 4 Web Programming with C# 2010: Chapter 18
How to secure a web site
1. The Internet protocol that allows clients and servers to communicate over a secure connection is called
Secure Sockets Layer
2. Before a person or
-1NF, 2NF, and 3NF are normalization stages
-A specialization hierarchy can have many level(s) of supertype/subtype relationships.
-An entity supertype is a generic entity type that is related to one or more entity subtypes.
-At the implementation level,
ASP.NET 4 Web Programming with C# 2010: Chapter 22
How to configure and deploy ASP.NET applications
1. Which of the following is not true for XCopy deployment? When you use XCopy deployment for a
you copy all the file
ASP.NET 4 Web Programming with C# 2010: Chapter 21
How to use AJAX
1. AJAX uses _ for the processing thats done on the browser.
2. The ASP.NET AJAX client-side framework is loaded on the _ for a web
ASP.NET 4 Web Programming with C# 2010: Chapter 19
How to authenticate and authorize users
1. The process of validating the identity of a user is called _.
2. The process of granting a user access to an application is
1.Advantages of Entity Relationship Model: -Requires substantial
hardware and system software overhead
-Conceptual simplicity gives untrained people the tools to use a good
-May promote information problems
2.Advantages of Hierarchical Model
ASP.NET 4 Web Programming with C# 2010: Chapter 23
An introduction to WCF services
1. When you use a WCF service, a _ provides the service.
2. After you create a WCF service, a client application can _ the service.
ASP.NET 4 Web Programming with C# 2010: Chapter 20
How to use email, custom error pages, and back-button control
1. To send an email message, you use the Send method of the _ class.
2. To add an attachment to an email mes