UT Arlington logo * We aren't endorsed by this school

BLAW 3310 LEGAL/ETHICAL BUS ENVIRONMENT

  • Average Course Rating (from 3 Students)

    4.8/5
    Overall Rating Breakdown
    • 3 Advice
    • 5
      67%
    • 4
      33%
    • 3
      0%
    • 2
      0%
    • 1
      0%
  • Course Difficulty Rating

    • Easy 0%

    • Medium 100%

    • Hard 0%

  • Top Course Tags

    Always Do the Reading

    Great Discussions

    A Few Big Assignments

* We aren't endorsed by this school

LEGAL/ETHICAL BUS ENVIRONMENT Questions & Answers

LEGAL/ETHICAL BUS ENVIRONMENT Flashcards

LEGAL/ETHICAL BUS ENVIRONMENT Advice

LEGAL/ETHICAL BUS ENVIRONMENT Documents

Showing 1 to 30 of 53

Sort by:
{[$select.selected.label]}

Recent Documents


LEGAL/ETHICAL BUS ENVIRONMENT Questions & Answers


LEGAL/ETHICAL BUS ENVIRONMENT Advice

Showing 1 to 3 of 3

View all
    • Profile picture
    May 06, 2017
    | Would recommend.

    Not too easy. Not too difficult.

    Course Overview:

    there are four test, HE take randomly take attendance

    Course highlights:

    It will cover such areas of law as the organization of state/federal court systems, torts, crimes, product liability, real/personal property, intellectual property, Uniform Commercial Code, business organization and the regulation of businesses by state and federal governments in areas as employment law, securities, etc.

    Hours per week:

    3-5 hours

    Advice for students:

    record him, take notes, and dont be absent

    • Spring 2017
    • Charles Miller
    • Yes
    • Go to Office Hours Great Discussions Requires Presentations
    • Profile picture
    Apr 07, 2017
    | Would highly recommend.

    Not too easy. Not too difficult.

    Course Overview:

    The course is very interesting and you can definitely use a lot of the information after you graduate even if you are not planning to be a lawyer. Miller knows his stuff, but I don't know if I would recommend taking him. 90% of your grade is 4 tests which even if you go to class can be tough. All he does is lecture, and there are SO many key terms to know for each test. The other 10% is attendance, and he says he calls your name 5x (randomly) in class but he hasn't called attendance in the last couple of weeks.

    Course highlights:

    He teaches you basically what is legal and what is not for businesses.

    Hours per week:

    6-8 hours

    Advice for students:

    Highly recommend reading the chapter before you go to class because there is so much material and he goes fast

    • Spring 2017
    • Charles Miller
    • Yes
    • Always Do the Reading Great Discussions
    • Profile picture
    Oct 17, 2016
    | Would highly recommend.

    Not too easy. Not too difficult.

    Course Overview:

    learn how to get a free house through adverse possession

    Course highlights:

    will learn the basics of law as well as it applies to firms

    Hours per week:

    6-8 hours

    Advice for students:

    book is critical for success, however just get the previous edition to save

    • Fall 2016
    • LEEC.SCHWEMER
    • Yes
    • Great Intro to the Subject Always Do the Reading A Few Big Assignments

Ask a homework question - tutors are online