Chapter 11-Managing Change and Innovation
Organizational change refers to the adoption of a new idea or behavior by an organization.
Productive innovation refers to innovations in products, services, or processes that radically
Chapter 18-Leading Teams
Student: Jesse Barocio
1. A team is defined as a group of two or more people who interact and coordinate
their work to accomplish a specific objective.
2. A group and a team are interchangeable terms.
3. A te
Chapter 9 Managerial Decision Making
1. Making a choice is the most significant part of the decision-making process.
2. A decision is a choice made from available alternatives.
3. Programmed decisions are decisions that are made for
True / False
1. The nature of management is to control and dictate others in an organization.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES: MGMT.DAFT.12.01-01 - 01-01
NATIONAL STANDARDS: United States - BUSPROG:
1. Ethics, found between the domains of law and free choice, is the code of moral
principles that governs any individual or groups.
2. Free choice lies between the domains of codified law and ethics.
3. If something is ethical, it mu
Chapter 9Supply Chain Design
1. _ are warehouses that act as intermediaries between factories and customers, shipping
directly to customers or to retail stores where products are made available to customers.
Chapter 3-The Environment and Corporate Culture
1. In China, business tends to be more personal.
2. It is expected that the Hispanic population in the United States will shrink slightly
over the next 30 years.
3. Over the la
Chapter 7Process Selection, Design, and Analysis
1. Ships, weddings, and estate planning are examples of _ goods and services.
d. continuous flow
2. Subways sandwich process is
1. Managers must understand no plan is perfect, but should grow and change to
meet new conditions.
2. A desired future state that the individual or organization attempts to realize is a
3. Goals specify today's means;
Chapter 2-The Evolution of Management Thinking
1. A historical perspective provides a narrower way of thinking, a way of searching for patterns
and determining whether they recur across time periods.
2. Social forces refer to those asp
Chapter 18Project Management
1. Which of the following is NOT considered a project?
Writing and implementing a computer program
Introducing a new product
Production of soft drinks
Building a bridge
2. Which of th
Chapter 1 Goods, Services, and Operations Management
1. The three issues that are at the core of operations management include all of the following