Ch 18 Movement in humans
Revision exercise (Ch 18, p.30)
Red blood cells normally live for 120 days. After that, they are removed from the
circulation and broken down in the spleen.
P is the skull which protects the brain.
AP Bio Unit 1 Exam 2012-13
Identify the letter of the choice that best completes the statement or answers the question.
About 25 of the 92 natural elements are known to be essential to life. Which four of these 25 elements
make up a
1. Suppose a father of blood type A and a mother of blood type B have a child of type O. What
are the possible blood
types of the mother and father?
2. Suppose a father of blood type B and a mother of blood type O
AP Biology Introduction to Statistics Lab
(by Thomas H. Leete)
1) to learn how to use a spreadsheet as a tool to model biological phenomena
2) to practice some basic statistical analyses of a data distribution
Note: all instructions are specif
Final Exam Review Worksheet #8
Date _ Period _
1. In Storrs, CT (home of the UConn Women!), the average high temperature in the month of June is
75F with a standard deviation of 6F. For any given day in June, find each of the following
Colony Transformation Lab
Answer these questions before obtaining the results of your lab:
For questions 1-3, choose from the list below in answering the following questions:
a. LB plasmid plate
b. LB + plasmid plate
c. LB/amp plasmid pl