My Learning Development Plan
List the significant learning style strengths you identify in yourself. (Use the descriptions
provided in the description about your learning style preference along with your personal
A. I am a problem solver. I
Graded Assignment:3 ~
L Medical insurance substantially lowers the cost to an insured person of hospitalization. How would
you expect this to affect hospital use? (In answering this question, consider a) hospital
Graded Assignment 4
-, ' T
lT3) , =,
I. If the current price of gasoline is $.80 per gallon and the price elasticity is 0.2, by what percentage
would quantity demanded fall if the government imposed a $.50 per gallon tax on gasoline? Show
Stress Management Plan
Today is Friday September 30th. It is the end of my work week today, usually that means that
I would be looking forward to the weekend but today I'm not. Next week there are a lot of tasks
that I need to perform at work and
1. The oboe is frequently used in orchestras.
2. The oboe is absolutely a brass instrument.
3. Oboe cane is flat in order to produce the perfect sound.
4. Oboe reeds take about two to three day
Graded Assignment 1 ~
y C;? '177 '153
1. Provide all economic explanation for why people must be paid more to work on holidays. (Ignore
any legal requu'e ments to make these payments.)
i~ It-will M+-~w~
Graded Ae;e;ignment 2
(0) (-)lJ[ LE>Et fC.io
5q z177'1 "3
1. Explain why the marginal benefit per dollar spent should be the same for all goods or services you
Graded Assignment 5 ~
5 Of7477 tcfw_S s,
I. Sometimes, a firm closes and another firm producing or selling exactly the,same j;U;od.lli;,t buys its capi
tal and begins producing. For example, buildings for retail stores frequentl
Questions for Dallin H. Oaks devotional talk.
1. What was the President's last envelope's advice?
2. Explain how Anson Call's actions were a good example of waiting for the Lord's
3. Describe what a Missionary goal should look like.
4. Give reason
Rate Increase Wont Benefit Savers Now
In this article it states the benefits from the rise of interest rates to banks and the slow
coming benefit to the depositors to the bank. In this transaction I would like to point out how this
is a great example of h
Student Development 115
All Assignments need to be typed. Assignments should be double spaced, using
Times New Roman font, font size 12.
Keep track of how you spend your time for 5 days (not a weekend) and
describe what you find be hone
Student Development 115
All Assignments need to be typed. Assignments should be double spaced, using Times New
Roman font, font size 12.
1. Make a list of your top 5 values.
2. For each of the five values comment on the following:
Khanh Le Personal Summary Paper
This class has changed my view point about the way Americans feeling and reacting to
their feelings in life. I learn that both Asian and American have very similar flow of feelings. We
all have stress and struggles in life.