1. What stood out or surprised you about the article?
The thing that surprised me about this article was the statistics. Living in a time where we have
so much technology and medical knowledge it is almost shocking that in 2013 more than 200,000
1. Until 1992, the term Global Health was used only sporadically.
2. Know the difference between Global Health, International Health, and
1. Global Health: Implies consideration of the health needs of the people of
the whole planet above the
Dying To Be Thin
1. Identify an adaptive function of the characters eating disorder (ED)
With the 14 year old in the film she is in therapy and as she explains what she sees when
looking in the mirror she explains that she sees fat, ugly, and disappointme