A queue is a type of container adaptor, specially designed in FIFO context.
Common methods are: Front, back, push, pop, size, empty
25. Know how to work with hash tables. How fast can they be? How much memory do they use? What's the
differences between an
INNER JOIN Application.StateProvinces SP
ON C.StateProvinceID = SP.StateProvinceID
AND SP.StateProvinceID = 46
INNER JOIN Sales.Customers CUS ON CUS.DeliveryCityID = C.CityID
-SP.StateProvinceID = 46 -all the citi
SELECT TOP 10
AP.FullName [Full Name],
- in SELECT part, you can do math. ex) SELECT (2+2)*10 ex)
-(schema name).(table name)
- if there is comma in FROM p
SELECT soh.SalesOrderNumber, sm.Name, AVG(soh.TotalDue) AS AverageDue
FROM Purchasing.ShipMethod sm
INNER JOIN sales.SalesOrderHeader soh
ON sm.ShipMethodID = soh.ShipMethodID
Group by soh.SalesOrderNumber, sm.Name;
SELECT TerritoryID, COUNT(*)
The main applicable sections in Introduction to MongoDB are:
3. Package Content
4. First Run
5. Command Line Options
In the Mongo Shell Section
2. Shell Role in Ecosystem
3. Shell Modes
Visit the MongoDB.org
Using the AdventureWorks2008R2 database, create SQL queries to provide accurate results to the following query requests.
1. List the first name, last name, gender, age, and job title of the oldest (by age) employee.
2. Display the employee male to femal
Perform the following using MongoDB
Using the PurpleBox ERD link shown above, create a MongoDB script to complete the following using the columns (fields) from the appropriate tables:
Insert 3 Movie Documents. Since MongoDB is not a relational database, e
Using the AdventureWorks2008R2 database, create SQL pivot queries to provide accurate results to the following query requests.
1. Display the name of the day, the average online order sales subtotal and average in-store order sales subt
Create the necessary SQL and MongoDb statements to complete the following
"List the Territory ID, Territory Name and number of States/Provinces in that Territory"
1. Create a SQL statement to accomplish the request
2. Create a SQL statement to build the M
15. What does retum by reference mean?
It returns a pointer to its return value.
16. What is an Lvalue and an Rvalue. How do you turn an Rvalue into an Lvalue?
An lvalue can appear on the left side of an assignment operator and is a variable, whereas an r
CS 2420 Test Study Guide
Know well Object Oriented design and how it relates in C+
1. What is a class?
A class is a collection of a fixed number of components. (The type)
2. What is an object?
An object is an instance of a class. Can be a combination of
SKU is a item number.
Create - Query Design - TABLE
(OR on the left top, click SQL VIEW button)
*SQL is not case-sensitive.
How can I make query tab in ACCESS?
where warehouseid = 100
TO RUN, "Desig