1. Look ahead to the final week, read the description of the
final paper. Write a few sentences of what you are thinking of
writing about (your idea can change). Like everyone else I'm
not sure what I will specifically be writing about in my final
1. Just like previous weeks, describe something new that you have
learned in this course to date (do not use a topic you brought up
I learned about consumer surplus, again going into this class not
knowing much about anything in the economy I
1. Introduce yourself to the class, give a brief bio.
Hi, my name is Hailey Jones. I am 20 years old and I live in Poultney, I am currently
attending Castleton University. I have taken online courses in high school but this is
my first one in college so I
1. We are not on the backstretch of this course - congrats! As in previous weeks, discuss a
topic that you have found interesting in this course.
I enjoyed learning about these chapters because I feel like I learned a good about of
information about money
1 Share a topic that we have reviewed that you found particular interesting up to this
There was a lot in these three chapters this week, but what I found that was the most
interesting is the relationship between inflation and unemployment. I learne
1. As you have done before, discuss a topic that is of interest to you (that this course
has covered). Explain what you found interesting, did you dig deeper?
A topic that I found interesting would be the nominal exchange rate; it is the rate at
which a p
1. What is the biggest thing that you have learned over the last two
weeks (this cannot be the same topic as you named last week). Did
your view or perception of anything change?
The biggest thing that I have learned and is still learning about is,
1. As in previous weeks, please discuss a topic that you have learned, one that interested you
greatly, or one that changed your perception of a topic. Please do not use a topic from a
previous week. I greatly enjoyed learning about the difference between
1. Discuss one thing that you learned from the previous weeks materials.
Since this is my first economic class one thing that I learned from the first week is very simple. I
learned about positive and normative statements. Positive is how the world IS and
1.) Please describe a topic that was new to you, or one that interests you to date in this class.
Please do not list one that you previously mentioned.
One of the topics that I found interesting to this date is the measurement of GDP. There are