1. Fitness the capacity to perform work and the development of the mental, social and emotional components of our being
2. Basic physiological components of fitness:
A. Muscular Strength- Amount of force a muscle can exert against a
Flag Football Study Guide
I. PE Rules
1. To start the game, the ball is kicked off, using a punt or a kickoff, from one end of the
field to the other. This is also done by the scoring team after each ensuing score.
2. Two completions for a 1st down.
The Female Reproductive
I. Female Reproductive System:
The female reproductive system produces
the female reproductive cells, the ova.
It supports each fertilized ovum from the
beginning of pregnancy through birth.
Starting from the ov
State Exam Review
3 documents needed when driving
Times to change license when moving
Car inspection every 2 years, 4 years on initial
Getting a license illegally = fines + imprisonment
Under 21 yrs. old, .01 % BAC, Zero tolerance
Left turns at intersecti
Tennis Study Guide
Tennis is a popular lifetime sport
Forehand: A ball that is hit to the right side of a right-handed player or the left
Basketball Study Guide
A physical education instructor named Dr. James Naismith invented basketball in 1891. Dr. Naismith fastened two
peach baskets to the gymnasium balcony and told his students to throw a soccer ball into the baskets. A student
Weight Training Review Sheet
1. We weight train for the following reasons:
a. Muscle Tone b. Strength
d. Body Building
2. Basically, there are two types of training:
a. Low weight and high repetitions; used to train for endurance and to p
PHYSICAL EDUCATION COMMON CORE ASSESSMENT
Objective- Students will create a brochure based on evidence from 5 different articles that include 5
components of fitness and develop a personal fitness plan.
You will need to create a Health/Fitness Brochure by
Volleyball Performance Objectives
The following are the categories that will be utilized to assess students on the skill
according to the grading rubric.
1. Forearm pass (bump, dig, underhand pass)
Position before contact with the ball is an athletic stan