1. What is the rate of sea level rise (in cm/year) between 1900 and 2010?
In 1900, the sea level was 0.1m (10cm); in 2010, it was 0.3m (30cm). In the 110 year difference,
sea level rose 20cm, meaning the sea level rose at a rate of 0.182 cm/year.
Lab 7 Prelab
1) Organisms made up of soft parts can become fossilized by making impressions in
sediment, or through carbonization (where none of the original material is left, except a
film of carbon over where it once was).
2) A niche is the specific rol
Lab 6: Prelab
1) The six kingdoms of life are Bacteria, Archaea, Eukarya, Plantae, Animalia, and Protista.
2) The presence of a nucleus separates the Eukaryotes from Bacteria and Archaea.
a) Deuterostomic invertebrates fall under the phylum Chordata (w
1) The two methods of determining rock ages according to this article are high-resolution and
low-resolution. From what I could gather, high-resolution equates to absolute age dating,
whereas low-resolution refers to relative age dating or otherwise
There are innumerable variables that have an effect on Earths climate. They are albedo, plate
tectonics, Milankovitch effects, atmospheric composition, distribution of heat, and the solar
Modern albedo widely depends on the size of Earths glaciers.