Review Questions: Geology 1 Final Exam Spring 2014
1) What is the difference between rocks and surcial materials?
2) What are the weathering processes that physically break a preexisting rock apart to form sediment?
3) What are the weathering processes th
Review Questions! 2nd Midterm Exam! Winter 2014
1) Compare (how are they similar) and contrast (how are they different) the
following pairs of terms. Include sketches where applicable.
a) Magnetic Declination and Magnetic Inclination
REVIEW QUESTIONS: FIRST MIDTERM EXAM
1) Why do geologists refer to the last 2 to 3 million years of Earths history as the Modern Ice
Age, i.e. how has the last 2 to 3 million years of Earths history differed from earlier history?
Although it is true that
TA: Matthew Merson
Lessors Quarry Lab
The purpose of this report is to summarize the observations and topics
covered during our field trip to Lessors Quarry in South Hero, Vermont. The
location of the Quarry is on an Island in the northern and