Fill in the blanks in the following color combinations:
Yellow + blue = White (=Red + Green + Blue)
Green + Magenta = white.
Magenta + yellow +cyan = White + White
Green + blue = white - Red
2. Which has the greatest energy a photon of infrared light,
1. Gravity on the surface of the Moon is only 1/6 as strong as gravity on the surface of the
a. What is the weight of a 10-kg object on the Moon compared to its weight on
Earth? On the moons surface it would be 3.6 pounds on the earths surface it
1. Define the concept of half-life. The time required for half the nuclei in a sample of a specific
isotopic species to undergo radioactive decay.
2. Why are the electrons in a helium atom closer the nucleus compare
1. Two electrically charged particles held close to each other are released. As they move, the force
on each particle increases. What can you say about the signs of the electric charge of each
particle? Explain. Because of the inverse square law (Inverse-