BY RAY SAWYER
Temporary contract mailbox sizes
Current Employees mailbox sizes
SHORT TERM STORAGE SOLUTION
All vendor mailboxes should be set to store size limitation of 2gb.
Vendor mailboxes should be archived and th
Unit 2 Lab 5-Configuring Address Lists
1. In this step I created address list for Sales, Accounting, Production and Marketing so that
someone can email the whole department.
2. In this step I created an offline address list.
3. I sent a test email to Jock
Unit 2 Lab 4-Configuring Recipient Objects Part II
1. I went in and set special mailbox configuration settings to several of the users in the
contosos exchange server. These settings were for mail flow, restrictions and setting
users to send on behalf or
Unit 2 Lab 1 - Create an account with EMC
In this lab we created a user mailbox then accessed the mailbox via the Outlook Web Access tried to
send an email to my email address, because there was no send connecter created the email failed and
was sitting i
Case Study 3 Bulk_Management
Once the new OU is create the following script should be used to move users to that ou. The
following script should allow departments and organization to acknowledge the change.
# This script will move bulk ad accounts into ta
Migrating Exchange 2010 to Exchange 2013
In review of our current Exchange server we recommend that we migrate to the newer
exchange server 2013. The reason for this migration is to rectify our obsolete 2010 server that we
are currently usi
Unit 4 Reading Assignment
In chapter eight it covers how to configure the standard and advanced permissions for exchange
server, it also explains how to assign those permissions to the users, contacts and groups.
The chapter goes more in detail of managin
Unit 5 Lab 1 Submission Configuring Mobile Access in Exchange 2010
1. I went to the EMC and opened active sync configured the internal and external URL. I also set
the FQDN on the remote file server.
2. I went in a configured an active sync policy. I then
Unit 2 Reading Assignment
In chapter four it explains how to user the windows powershell commands and scripts to preform
functions like setting restrictions and the use of some utilities. Powershell is based on the
programming language C# with the object
Unit 3 Lab 3 - Managing Public Folders and Journal Rules
1. I created a new public folder database. I did not get a failed message so the database was
created and mounted successfully.
2. I created a mail enabled public folder for IT support.
3. I configu
Unit 3 Lab 2 - Setting up an account in Outlook 2010
1. I created an outlook account setup in a previous lab as well as in the unit 1 case study.
2. Sent a test email then opened it and hovered over my name to display detailed sender
Started on Thursday, September 1, 2016, 7:37 PM Quiz 1
Completed on Thursday, September 1, 2016, 7:40 PM
Time taken 2 mins 50 secs
Grade 92.50 out of 100.00
0.75 points out of 1.00
Unit 4 Lab 1 Submission - Backing Up and Restoring Exchange 2010Assignment
1. I created the backup folder and shared it with the domain administrator account so when the
exchange backup is created it reside in a different location.
2. I logged into the se
The information in this handout is intended to assist in setting up your work email on your home
computer for this example and instruction handout the outlook email client will be used.
1. Open outlook, then click file i
Rsawyer CIS328 Final PT
1. I went to active directory and created an OU for my new mailbox users to reside in, I then went
to EMC expanded the exchange on-premises, expanded recipient configuration, right clicked on
mailbox and created the 4 Mailbox users
Unit 3 Reading Assignment
In chapter ten explains how to manage and create various mailbox databases, it shows how to
create public folders databases and how to set the limits for those databases, it also explains how
to recover deleted databases and crea
Unit 1 Reading Assignment
Chapter one is an overview of exchange server 2010 it goes over the server hardware and
software requirements. It also cover the prerequisites before installing for example having the
Schema master role running on a Windows 2003
Unit 4 Lab 2 Submission - Monitoring Exchange 2010
1. I went in to task manager and looked at the processes sorted by CPU and Memory usage.
2. I went into the performance monitor of the EMC and looked at the defaults then added a
counter for client logons