Hands On Project 7-3
This hands on project demonstrated the usefulness and capabilities of an Internet Content Filter.
The installation is seamless, as long as directions which are fairly simple are followed, including
rebooting your computer when
You are logged n cnrtnpnei Tnims
Completed on Sunday, 25 Octoher2015, e 37 PM ‘ OC‘UWZW >
IT ﬁllﬁllEl Time taken as minsa secs 5" "In" M Wed“- Fri 5"
i 2 s
ioiiuleelloiu Marks 1mm 4 5 a 7 B a m
Grade 77 out ot
D My home
D My proﬁle
D Course 201509
Client and Server
D Unit 1 7
D Unit 2 a
NAV ‘ TION
D My home
D My proﬁle
D Course. 201509
Client and Server
D Unit 1 -
Grade oUl cfa maximum of 100
I5 is 17 is to 2o 21
22 23 24 25 as 27 2.3
Question '1 You need to stop an application from running in Task Manager, Which tab would you use to stop an E ms k
0mm application from running? ve ey-
Group Assignment Customer Service Skills to Deal with Customer Situations
Dear Mr./Mrs. Customer Name
We here at SMT Cross-Channel Ferry tours are writing you today in reference to the
incident that occurred on
Chapter 5 Review Questions
2. List three characteristics skilled professionals must display when facing difficult
Tact, diplomacy, positive attitude
4. What is empathy?
Identifying and understanding another
IST120 Midterm Study Guide
Indicate whether the statement is true or false.
1. Today, the help desk is primarily considered a stepping stone to other professions.
2. A support center typically has a smaller scope of responsibility than a
How to check USB Device Driver Details in Windows 7
1. First consideration- Are you in front of the computer?
2. Second Consideration-Is the computer powered on?
3. Step 1 - Click the windows start orb on the bottom left corner
Remote Control Software
I deal with several companies that use remote control software to access computer and
or servers in order to diagnose issues that I may be having. One of which is BCS Data and
Voice services, they are the
2. Why is it important that calls are handled consistently?
Build trust and prepares customers
4. Describe the benefits of VoIP in a service desk setting.
Reduced costs, integration, and analyst mobili
Unit 2 Lab Assignment
1. Ping Utility (5 pts)
From a Command Prompt, enter ping www.ecpi.edu
Was the command successful? Yes the command was successful
Next, from a Command Prompt enter ping www.microsoft.com
Was the command successful? Why do yo
Unit 1 Lab Assignment
1. OSI Model Matching (2 pts ea.)
Name the layer described.
Offers simplex, half duplex, and full duplex to systems to communicate
Translates data formats and provides coding and conversion functions
Unit 5 Lab Assignment Report
1. True or False: All Cisco routers have a 32-bit software register which is written into NVRAM.
2. Which bit do you have to turn on to tell the router to not load the contents of NVRAM?
3. How do you access ROMMON
Part 1: Network Planning
Your company network currently consists of workstations, switches and a router. There are four
departments: Sales, Marketing, Finance and Accounting. Each department requires that they be
on a separate subnet, so you know you will
Unit 4 Lab Assignment Report
1. True or False: Authentication can be used with HDLC. False
2. What commands will change the encapsulation on the serial links 0/0 and 0/1 from HDLC to PPP?
interface serial 0/0
interface serial 0/1
Unit 3 Lab Assignment Report
1. What command(s) will create standard access-list 5 that blocks access from a host with the address
of 184.108.40.206, but allows all other traffic? access-list 5 deny host 220.127.116.11, access-list 5 permit
2. What comman
Unit 2 Lab Assignment Report
1. If you have RIPv1 configured on a router, what two commands will change it to RIPv2?
Router Rip , Version 2
2. True or False: RIPv2 will save bandwidth and CPU cycles on the routers.
3. True or False: IGRP is an update
Unit 1 Lab Assignment Report
1. What command shows the complete configuration of your router?
2. What command is used to see the routing table on your router?
sh ip route
3. What three IP address types are needed with the ip route comman