Part 2: IP Addresses Allocation Plan
Based on the Network Planning you did in Part 1, you will now assign static IP addresses
to two PCs in each department, along with the Gateways those PCs will use.
(from Part 1)
Unit 4 Lab Assignment Report
1. The default configuration on a switch is to have the management of the switch controlled through
2. True or False: If you have an enable secret password set, you dont even need to bother setting the
CIS202 Unit 4 Lab 2 - Create VLANs
Warning: This activity will configure and test several VLANs using a variety of hardware. This is an intense activity
that will require your focused attention with few distractions. Plan your time carefully before beginn
CIS202 Unit 5 Final Project Part 3
Creating the network
Part 3 of the project, you will apply part of the IP addressing scheme you designed for the
company network. In Part 1 of the project, you subnetted the private class C address
Unit 3 Lab Assignment Report
1. What command will provide basic configuration for the system hardware as well as the software
version, the names and sources of configuration files, and the boot images?
2. What command will delete the startup-
CIS202 Unit 4 Lab 1 - Exploring a Switch
Schedule the lab and enter Switch 1
1. Schedule the Unit 4 Lab 1 and click the [ENTER LAB] button on the left.
2. Wait for the equipment collection to load and the blinking [Intializing] stops. This
may take severa
CIS202 Unit 3 Lab 3 More Router Configuration
When scheduling the lab, select restore configs from last reservation (if any)
Login to the R1 router and go into privileged mode by typing enable or en
Type config t
Unit 5 Lab Assignment Report
1. True or False: All Cisco routers have a 32-bit software register which is written into NVRAM.
2. Which bit do you have to turn on to tell the router to not load the contents of NVRAM?
3. How do you access ROMMO
CIS202 Unit 3 Lab 4 Interface Configuration
Schedule the lab
Schedule the Unit 3 Lab 4. Select restore configs from last reservation to load all
your configs from previous session. Otherwise, you will have to do the steps again.
Navigating Router Interfac
Unit 2 Lab Assignment
1. Ping Utility (5 pts)
From a Command Prompt, enter ping www.ecpi.edu
Was the command successful? No.
Next, from a Command Prompt enter ping www.microsoft.com
Was the command successful? Why do you think you received those
Part 1: Network Planning
Your company network currently consists of workstations, switches and a router. There are four
departments: Sales, Marketing, Finance and Accounting. Each department requires that they be
on a separate subnet, so you know you will
Subnet Mask in Decimal dot
in CiDR Notation
Starting IP Address Range
Please complete this worksheet and Upload with your Case Study.
Ending IP Address
Unit 1 Lab Assignment
1. OSI Model Matching (2 pts ea.)
Name the layer described.
Offers simplex, half duplex, and full duplex to systems to communica