1. What characteristics define the money markets?
The money markets can be characterized as having securities
that trade in one year or less, are of large denomination, and
are very liquid.
2. Is a Treasury Bond issued 29 years ago with 6 months remaining
Done by Baizhanova Asel
Home task 2
1. 4-week bills are normally auctioned on Tuesdays. 13-week and 26-week bills are normally
auctioned on Mondays.
So, the next auction of 4-week bills will be at Jan, 29. The next auction of 13-week and 26week bills will
1. A bond pays $80 per year in interest (8% coupon). The bond has 5 years
before it matures at which time it will pay $1,000. Assuming a discount rate
of 10%, what should be the price of the bond (Review Chapter 3)? $924.18
2. A zero coupon bond has a par