2. In your Lab Report file, create a test plan that conforms to the OWASP standards and includes the
following elements. You will be responsible for determining what to document in this report based on
what you learned in your research.
Part 2: Identify Bugs in a Program Manually
In the next steps, you will familiarize yourself with a set of programs that include at least one exploitable
security bug. These files are a part of a test suite (http:/samate.nist.gov/SARD/testsuite.php)
How To Close Ports
So i've been looking for a while on just how to close a port on a computer. I simply
couldn't find a way. Well, i finally found it. This'll only work for windows users (unless
your unix version OS has netsh).
it's actually quite simple.
Lab Assessment Questions & Answers
What are at least three of the greatest risks businesses face when connecting to the World Wide Web?
Explain your answer.
Unauthorized access to private data, which can lead to potential lawsuits.
Compromise of custom
Part 1: Explore Web Server Scanning Tools
4. Make a screen capture showing the IP address and paste it into your Lab Report file.
6. In the Lab Report file, document the tcpdump version number that appears on the screen.
7. Make a screen capture sho
Part 4: Challenge Questions
1. Research the Apache Web server software and list at least three ways you can configure
security measures on a Web site running on Apache.
Make sure Apache is running under its own user account and group