Quiz over cranial nerves on Tuesday
2 Timothy 4:7
I have fought the good fight, I have finished
the race, I have kept the faith.
1. Be able to identify anatomically all 12 pairs of
2. Describe the funct
The Special Senses
1. Understand the process of taste known as
2. Describe the sense of smell.
3. Name the 4 types of receptors for the 5 main
4. Review the structure and function of the eye.
5. Review the str
Ch. 2 Chemistry
Rd. Ch. 2 in text. Do Blackboard study group
questions for Ch.1 and Chemistry Packet
Romans 4:7 Blessed are they whose
transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are
covered. Blessed is the man whose sin the
Lord will never count against hi
Study sheet for muscles:
1. Which functional group has the major responsibility for producing a specific movement?
2. Which of the following muscles is named for its origin and insertion?
Good information you should know for the exam!
The difference between anatomy and physiology
Subdivisions: gross, microscopic and Developmental
Know that Anatomy and Physiology are inseparable
Know what the definition of the anatomical position is.
1. What are the four types of glands?
2. What are the four components of the integumentary system?
3. Which skin layer is only located in thick skin?
4. Where do you find thick skin on the body?
5. What do merkel cells do?
6. Define apoptosis.
7. What are
BIOL 214 Skeletal System Study Guide (Howell) UPDATED 10/2015
Be able to identify the following bones &
markings on the axial skeleton.
Bones: Ribs & sternum
Manubrium, body & xyphoid process
Articulates with the first 7 ribs