Comprehensively addresses how both of the above items compare with US culture and
business, including Hofstedes analysis.
Countries and Their Cultures: United States. (n.d.). Retrieved September 25, 2014, from
The world trade organization. (1999). AgExporter, 11(6), 14. Retrieved from
- The World Trade Organization (WTO) is important on many accounts. This organization
determine how countries do busine
Francois-Serge Lhabitant. (2003). Switzerland. Thunderbird International Business Review,
45(6), 757-778. Retrieved from
- In this article it discusses the basic about Switzerlands culture as a
Economy Watch - Follow The Money. (2010, March 18). Retrieved September 24, 2014, from
- To understand the major elements of a culture you must understand the products that
1. Comprehensively addresses the major elements and dimensions of culture in Switzerland
Countries and Their Cultures: Switzerland. (n.d.). Retrieved September 24, 2014, from
- To understand all
BIOM 615 Course Syllabus
ADVANCED CELL BIOLOGY
Advanced study on the structure, function and organization of the cell. Major topics include
structure and function of cellular organelles, the cytoskeleton and ext
Immuno TB Flashcards Unit 1
1) Eosinophils are involved in the immune response against:
2) What are considered to be an acute phase protein?
a. serum amyloid A
b. streptolysin O
3) A patient is tested for the presence of C-reactiv
BIOM 600 Course Syllabus
An in-depth ethical analysis and evaluation of present and emerging biomedical technologies in
the 21st century. While not ignoring other ethical schools of thought, th
BIOM 600 Course Schedule
Textbooks: Geisler, Christian Ethics: Contemporary Issues and Options (2010).
Hollinger, The Meaning of Sex: Christian Ethics and the Moral Life (2009).
Macrina, Scientific Integrity (2014).
Rakestraw & Cl
GROUP SUMMARIES GRADING RUBRIC
Levels of Achievement
8 to 10 points
Brings up each
question and/or case
study at least once
Addresses all points of