Vocabulary from Finance Readings
Sources: www.m-w.com, www.Dictionary.com, www.wikopedia.com
Mark DAntonio - FIN 215 - Finance - Northern Virginia Community College
- Formal education was provided at the home of a patroness with whom she lived for a number
- Learned much of her knowledge from her mother, especially regarding herbal remedies
- Mary helped her mother run their mothers b
It took me until my junior year of college to realize that I wanted to become a nurse. I
majored in psychology and knew that I wanted to be involved in a profession which allowed me
to interact with and help people, however I was unsure
NU 331 ACCA, Illness Management In Adults 1
Case Study 1
Diabetes Mellitus (Chapter 49)
Mr. Sonny Kennedy is a 56 year old man admitted to the medical unit for a nonhealing
ulcer of the left big toe and a 25 year history of insulin dependent D
Nutritional Problems & Obesity
Chapters 40 & 41 Worksheet
1. What 3 components contribute to the Perfect Storm related to obesity?
2. Which monosaccharide or simple sugar is metabolized in the liver? Glucose
3. Metabolic Syndrome is cons
NU 331 ACCA SP 16
1. What problems, issues, or risks must be managed in the PACU to achieve patient safety?
2. What nursing knowledge and skills are required to assess postoperative patients on the general care
3. Can you recall
NU 331 ACCA Spring 2016
Case Study 1
Perioperative Care (Chapters 18, 19, & 20) & Eye/Ear (Chapter 22)
Mr. Felix Davis is an 82 year old man who is scheduled for cataract surgery of the right eye at 10 am.
His physician determined it was best to
1. What is the #1 cause of hospital admissions for people over the age of 65?
2. What is heart failure? Abnormal clinical syndrome that involves inadequate pumping and/or filling of
3. List the 2 primary risk fact
Market equilibrium occurs when the quantity of reserves demanded equals the quantity supplied, Rs =
Rd. Equilibrium therefore occurs at the intersection of the demand curve Rd and the supply curve RS at
point l, with an equilibrium federal funds rate of i
When a company decides to issue bonds, it must price them so that they are attractive to potential investors in the market. In order to do this the company must
decide on the face value (maturity value), coupon payment, coupon rate, and yield
Financial Management (FIN 301) Exam #3
Please write your name on every answer sheet. Please show work.
1. Midwest Water Works is financed with $100 mil of common stock, $80 mil of long term
debt, and $20 mil of preferred stock. The companys debt is in the
Financial Management (FIN 301) Exam #2
1. Assume that the risk-free rate is 5% and the expected return on the stock market is 12%.
What is the required rate of return on a stock with a beta of 0.8? (20 pts)
rs = rRF + (rm rRF) * beta = 5% + (12% - 5%) * 0
Financial Management (FIN 301) Exam #1
Please write your name on each answer sheet. Please show your work. If you use
a financial calculator, please show the values for N, I/Y, PV, PMT, and FV.
Debbie just won the lottery, and she must choose between t
Financial Management HW #3
1. Textbook problem 6-13: The real risk-free rate, r*, is 2.5%. Inflation is expected to
average 2.8% a year for the next 4 years, after which time inflation is expected to average
3.75% a year. Assume that there is no maturity