True/False Questions 1. The task of any business is to deliver
customer value at a profit. True (easy)
2. Companies that subscribe to the traditional view of marketing
have the bets chance of succeeding in markets where the consumer
faces abundant choice.
1. Before making a decision to market abroad, some risks the company must weigh several risks.
First, the firm might not understand foreign preferences and could fail to offer a competitively
attractive product. Second, it might not understand the foreign
1. Tiffany Abdul is 16 years old. She drives a new VW Beetle convertible. She wont be seen in
public without her cell phone. She hangs around with a group of people who have formed a
Coldplay (a popular power-ballad rock band) fan club. She has gone to th
1. Computerized databases, secondary data published or posted on the Internet, and internal databases are
important parts of an organizations information system. A database is a collection of related data. A
traditional type of internal marketing database
ENT 387 Dr. Melinda Harris-Peoples
Rich Dad, Poor Dad Assignment
1. What is the difference between an asset and a liability? Give three original (not in the
book) examples of each and explain how each is an asset or a liability.
MKG 497, Fall 16, Exam #1 Review Questions 10/21/16
Multiple Choice Questions:
Which of the following is not a reason surveys have a high rate of usage in marketing research?
the need to know why certain things are done or not done