Exam 2 Review
Due November 15th at the exam.
Directions: This review sheet will be turned in for a quiz grade. Each problem will be worth 1 point, giving us a
total of 13 points. However, the quiz will only be graded out of 10, giving you some opportunity
May 6, 2011
Answer each question in the space provided. Please write clearly and legibly.
Show all of your work in order to receive full credit, and clearly identify your
nal answer. No books, notes
Math 132 - Spring 2008
Instructions: Write clearly. You must show all work to receive credit.
1. (10 points) Set up the partial fraction deco
MATH 1320 - Homework 2
Due: Tuesday, June 19, 2012
1. Calculate the Taylor polynomials T2 (x) and T3 (x) centered at x =
for the function f (x) = tan(x).
2. Show that the Maclaurin polynomials for sin(x) are:
T2n+1 (x) = T2n+2 (x) = x
(a) Find the r
MATH 1320 - Homework 3
Due: Thursday, June 21, 2012
1. Determine whether the series is convergent or divergent. If it is convergent, nd its sum.
(b) 3 + 2 +
2n + 5n
2. The Fibonacci sequence cfw_fn is dened
MATH 1320 - Homework 5
Due: Thursday, June 28, 2012
1. Fill in the missing squares in the table below. Show all work on a separate piece of paper.
Series Representation Interval of Convergence
x ln(x) x