Shelly Cashman Excel 2013
Chapters 1-3: SAM Capstone Project 1a
MODIFY A SERVICE REPORT AND CREATE A CHART
Note: Do not edit this sheet. If your name does not appear in cell B6, please download
a new copy of the fil
Chapter 5 Vocabulary exercises
1. Dynamic RAM requires frequent _ refresh cycles _ to maintain its data content.
2. The _ data transfer _ rate is the speed at which data can be moved to or from a storage device over
3. Three standa
Eyejot opened my eyes to the advancement of technology even more than they already were. In today's
education system, there are a ton of ways that students are given the opportunity to learn.
1. Enter your first name in the search engine. How common
is your name?
Sterling is ranked the 508th most common name. There
are 584 Sterlings born each year.
2. Enter Lynchburg to Los Angeles. What is the population
of each? Elevation of each?
A screen shot of the material description page (the one with the go to Material
A screen shot of the material home page
3. A short paragraph explaining why you selected this material and how you could
use it in your teaching.
The reason that I
1. Ask the salesperson at Best Buy for the best i3 Windows 8.1 or soon to be
Windows 10 computer in their opinion. Ask them why they feel this is the
best small computer for the money.
a. Take a picture of the computer close up. Post in this forum.
Khan Academy Blended Learning
TIPS FOR TEACHING CHILDREN IN A BLENDED CLASSROOM.
1. Using symbols and motions to get the students attention
2. Enforcing an entrance procedure to make sure that expectations are laid from the star