1) Know the main theoretical concepts identified by Adler, Jung, Erikson, and Horney.
(What is each of these researchers best known for?)
2) Know Eriksons developmental stages.
3) Understand how Freud influenced Neo-Freudian theory, and how thes
1) What are the 4 different levels in Eysencks Hierarchy of Personality?
Specific Response Level
observation of a specific behavior at a given time
Habitual Response Level
repeated behavior in a specific situation over time
Exam 4 Study Guide 309 Summer 2016
1) Who were John B. Watson, B.F. Skinner, and Albert Bandura? What were their
contributions to the field of behaviorism/social learning?
John B. Watson
is considered as the founder of behaviorism
Exam 1 Study Guide
1) What are the 6 main schools of thought in personality psychology?
2) What do we know about cultural differences and how they can affect personality?
3) What are the 3 main theory issues within personality psycholog