RELS340/INTL341 Quiz 1, 8/24
1. (2 points) What is the name of this course?
Global Ethics & World Religions
2. (2 points) According to the syllabus, how many absences are allowed
before there is a penalty to the students grade?
Two- will result in s
RELS340/INTL341 Quiz 2, 8/31
1. (2 points) In a chapter on The Wounds, Dr. Maathai discusses how Kikuyu
hospitality taught her important concepts about connections to animals and
the fertility of the land. Identify one of the traditional Kikuyu prac
RELS340/INTL341 Reading Quiz 3
1. (2 points) Wangari Maathais chapter on The Commitment to
Service is an elaboration of the 4th of the 4 Core Principles of the
Green Belt Movement. Why does the GBM require that people who
work with them are non-sala
RELS340/INTL341 Quiz 4,9/28
1. (2 points) Our readings on Buddhism suggest which ONE of the
_(a) Buddhism is a world-denying religion.
_(b) A primary goal of Buddhism is attaining wisdom that realizes the
true nature of this world.