Unit 7: Week 7 - Virtual FieldTrip
Virtual Field Trip Instructions
1. Paste http:/wechoosethemoon.org/ link into the address bar of your browser.
2. Click start and the site will come up and the countdown announcement will start to play
Emmre: Dufl pt
Conve the following measuremer
T2 uid ounces to cups
T2 uid olmnses = ID cup-s
Convert the following measurement.
16 quas to pints
1-5 quas = D pints
Conve the measurement as indi
Sarah is buying jellybeans for her best friend's birthday party. She buys a bag of 10 lb of jellybeans that
costs $45. Sarah is wondering how much 1 lb of jellybeans cost.
So the ratio of flour to milk is 3 : 2
If you needed to make pancakes for
8.3 Compound Interest
In 1626 Peter Minuit bought Manhattan island For $24
worth of beads, cloth etc. If the value of the land increased
at 5% simple interest until 2010, the value would be:
24(1 + .05 384) = 484.8
The actual value of the land in Manhatta
Order of Operations
1. Perform all operations within parentheses ( ), brackets , or other grouping
symbols such as action bars, starting with the innermost set.
2. Evaluate an'j.r expressions with exponents.
3. Multiply or diside in order from left to rig
1. Make certain you can differentiate a numerator from a denominator would be the first and
most important step. The numerator will always be the number on the top, and your denominator
will always be your number on the bottom. A sure way of detecting an