Comparative Economics Final Study Guide
Transition in Theory:
Crises of Stalinist model:
- Productivity crisis
- Legitimation crisis (public dissatisfaction)
- Confidence crisis (power center lost confidence)
- Planning crises (too complex)
Neuberger, Classifying Economic Systems
1) What is the locus of decision making?
2) What motivates a decision maker to reach a particular decision?
3) What information does he need to reach a decision?
4) What mechanism coordinates the dec
Daniel Sileo: Individual Contribution
Professor Abegaz: Comparative Economics
April 25, 2013
I was a member of group 4B, arguing that the ineffective reform packages of the
1990s was due to Western economic and security interests as opposed to inadequate