1. Differentiate between renewable and non-renewable energy sources. Be able
to list several of each energy source and briefly explain why each is renewable
- The difference between renewable resources and non renewable resources is
Energy, Climate Change, Agriculture & Diversity Quiz Study Guide (Last 9)
1. Familiarize yourself with each of the six topics of agriculturally sustainability
discussed in class. Why do we currently practice each technique or method?
Why is the practice u
Sustainable Agriculture Worksheet
February 19, 2014
1. List three current concerns about modern agriculture practices.
As agricultural modernization progresses, a growing number of people have become
concerned about the long-term sustainab
Climate Change Worksheet
1. Define climate and give an example.
Climate is the general weather condition in an area over a long period of time. Elements
include temperature, precipitation, and wind patterns. An example would be An
1. What are biofuels and how do they differ from fossil fuels?
Biofuels are produced directly from plant matter such as corn, sugar cane, sugar beets, or
cellulose. These plant-based fuels are CO2 neutral, as th