1) Using the Event Viewer filter the Application Log to show only Critical and Error level events.
I would do the following:
1. Click Start type Event Viewer in search field, click Event Viewer.
2. Right-click Applica
1) Install the Windows Update Powershell Module
To do this do the following:
1. Open the web browser and go to www.social.technet.microsoft.com.
2. Type Windows Update Powershell Module in the search field and press En
1) I went to the Dell Website and found drivers for the Inspiron 580 Desktop which consisted
of the following:
Dell U2412M Monitor Driver
nVidia Nvidia M114n(D11MG-30)NV G310 (512M Gddr3), V.191.04, A02