Chapter 6 Homework (#2, 22)
2. Any successful project plan must contain nine key elements. List these items and briefly
describe the composition of each.
Every project plans development process varies from different organizations, but every project
Ch 7 Pg. 318 (Q#1, 15, P#1, 6)
1. What are the advantages of top-down budgeting? Of button-up budgeting? What is the most
important task for top management to do in bottom-up budgeting?
The top-down budgeting, is broken down into enhanced detail, starting
(Ch 10 P#1 & Ch 11 P#1 10 Mar)
1. Find the schedule and cost variances for a project that has an actual cost at month 22 of
$540,000, a scheduled cost of $523,000, and an earned value of $535,000.
BCWP = budgeted cost of work performed = (Earned Value)
Ch 3 Homework (Q#20, 24; be detailed due 18 Jan)
20. Why is it more difficult to keep the project on its time and cost schedules the later the
project gets in its life cycle?
It is difficult to keep any project on track because of the uniqueness of every
Homework 1: Pg. 23 #4, 5, 10; Pg. 34 #1
4. The seven main characteristics of a project are: Importance, Performance, Life Cycle
with a Finite Due Date, Interdependencies, Uniqueness, Resources, and Conflict. The
importance of a project is the most essenti
Chapter 4 HWK #20, 21
20. The reasons why their customers accepted the change could be endless. It could be because
they were sending out good promotions, or quit possibly the new, 864, was a more desirable
prefix. Probably the main reason the customers a