How Economics Affects Business: The Creation and Distribution of Wealth
Chapter 02: How Economics Affects Business: The Creation and Distribution of Wealth 2-1
1. Which is the study of how to employ resources to produce goods and services and di
Using Effective Promotional Techniques
Chapter 16: Using Effective Promotional Techniques
1. Which of the following does a promotional campaign begins with?
a. Identifying a target market b. Defining the objectives for each
Distributing Products Quickly and Efficiently
Chapter 15: Distributing Products Quickly and Efficiently
1. Which of the following is the most accurate statement about marketing intermediaries?
a. They are unlikely to survive
Developing and Pricing Products and Services
Chapter 14: Developing and Pricing Products and Services
1. Which of the following is the combination of all the factors that consumers evaluate when deciding whether or not to buy
Marketing: Building Customer Relationships
Chapter 13: Marketing: Building Customer Relationships
1. _ refers to the time period from our country's first settlers through the early 1900s.
a. b. c. d. Production era Selling era Marketing er
Chapter 07: Management, Leadership, and Empowerment
1. Because management is more progressive today there is more emphasis on which of the following?
a. Individual work that can be successfully measured b. Working in teams c. Striving to eli
Securities Markets: Financing and Investing Opportunities
Chapter 19: Securities Markets: Financing and Investing Opportunities
1. When businesses cannot use retained earnings to meet their long-term funding needs, they may b
Chapter 18: Financial Management
1. Which of the following function in business is responsible for acquiring funds for the firm and managing funds within the firm?
a. b. c. d.
Accounting Managerial accoun
Producing World-Class Goods and Services
Chapter 09: Producing World-Class Goods and Services
1. In recent years, the service sector of the U.S. economy has done which of the following?
a. Grown much more rapidly than the manufacturing secto
Adapting Organizations to Today's Markets
Chapter 08: Adapting Organizations to Today's Markets
1. Which of the following does organizing a business begins with?
a. b. c. d. Acquiring the necessary resources Choosing the best
Entrepreneurship and Starting a Small Business
Chapter 06: Entrepreneurship and Starting a Small Business
1. Entrepreneurs' _ is an example of their importance to our economy.
a. impact on the political process b. ability to create jobs for
Choosing a Form of Business Ownership
Chapter 05: Choosing a Form of Business Ownership
1. Which is usually the easiest form of business to start and end?
a. b. c. d. Sole proprietorship Limited partnership Corporation Cooperat
Understanding Financial Information and Accounting
Chapter 17: Understanding Financial Information and Accounting
1. _ is an example of a financial transaction.
a. A firm purchases a fire insurance policy b. An internal audit