Macromolecule Virtual Lab
The most common organic compounds found in living organisms are lipids, carbohydrates, proteins, and nucleic acids.
Common foods, which often consist of plant materials or substances derived from animals, are also combi
Mental illness is defined as collectively all
diagnosable mental disorders or health
conditions that are characterized by alterations
in thinking, mood, or behavior (or some
combination thereof) associated with distress
and/or impaired functioning. 2 Dep
1. Article name: Imaging and Therapy of Pancreatic Cancer with PhosphatidylserineTargeted Nanovesicles
2. According to the past research, the PS(Phosphatidylserine) level of the viable cancer cell
and tumor-associated vascular cell is ele
Interesting topic: The repression of mRNA export Viral infection.
Article: Nuclear Trafficking in Health and Disease (Page 32-33)
Normally, after capping, splicing and 3-polyadenylation, the mature mRNA in
hnRNP will be export through the Nuclea
Interesting topic: The neuropathy of Alzheimers disease.
The article name: Dysfunctional synapse in Alzheimers disease e A focus on NMDA
The research about AD(Alzheimers disease) said that Antibody induces cytosolic
1. What is this IBioSeminar series who organizes it, who pays for it? Do you
feel that this is a reputable site of information?
(1) The IBioSeminar is the world's leaders in biology present lectures that start with
a broad introduction to their
1. Simply provide the composition of bone and how rigidity is achieved within
the context of ECM components (which in some cases could be easily
(1) The composition of bone: The main component of bone is bone tissue. There
are two t