Business 140 Ch. 11 Notes
What is a price?
Price- Is the money or other considerations (including other products and services) exchanged
for the ownership or use of a product or service.
Barter- The practice of exchanging product and services for other pr
January 26, 2016
Week 3; Bus 140 Marketing & Business Development
Week 3 Case - Groupon: Helping Consumers with Purchase Decisions
1. How has an understanding of consumer behavior helped Groupon grow form 400
subscribers in Chicago in 2008
January 26, 2016
Week 2; Bus 140 Marketing & Business Development
Week 2 Case - IBM: Using Strategy to Build A 'Smarter Planet
1. What is IBMs Smarter Planet business strategy? How does this strategy relate to
IBMs mission and values?
January 11, 2016
Week 1; Bus 140 Marketing & Business Development
Week 1 Case - Chobani: Making Greek Yogurt A Household Name.
1. From the information about Chobani in the case ans at the start of the chapter, (a)
whom did Hamdi Ulukaya id
January 31, 2016
Week 4; #5067 Bus 164 Leadership & Human Relations
Week 4 Case - Jay-Z the Rap Artist and Business Mogul: His Rise to the Top
1. As mentioned in the case, Jay-Z wears several hats with respect to the several business
January 18, 2016
Week 2; #5067 Bus 164 Leadership & Human Relations
Week 2 Case - Mark Cuban
1. What are some of Mark Cubans traits that can explain his behavior during
As a NBA executive, he shuns the suit and tie for jea
January 30, 2016
Week 3; #5067 Bus 164 Leadership & Human Relations
Week 3 Case - Coca-Cola: More than Just a Soft Drink
1. What seems to be Muhtar Kents attitude toward Coca-Colas local communities, its
brand, and its people?
Mr. Kent is
January 9, 2016
Week 1; #5067 Bus 164 Leadership & Human Relations
Week 1 Case - W. L. Gore & Associates
1. What evidence is there that W. L. Gore & Associates aspires to meet the goal of
Just visit their website http:/www