I. Translation Exercises: (L7)
1. Todays test was really difficult. I didnt do well.
2. How is your spoken Chinese?
3. Are you a fast reader?
4. Dont wait for him. Lets go to the movie NOW.
5. Because she has to go to school [as early as] 7:00am tomorrow
L11-Translation exercise (3rd) 1. The weather forecast on the internet said that todays weather would be the same as yesterdays. It would be warm and it wouldnt rain.
2. There were even more vocab items and grammar points in Lesson 10 than in Lesson 9. W
Translation exercise: L12 Xiao Wang was hungry and thirsty. I told him that I would treat him to dinner because it was almost his birthday. We went to a Chinese restaurant. There wasnt even a single customer when we got there. The waiter asked us what we
Translation exercise-Key (3rd edition)
1. The weather forecast on the internet said that todays weather would be the same as yesterdays. It would be warm and it wouldnt rain. R -@ @.@ @; D p
2. There were even more vocab items and grammar points in Le
Translation exercise on L8 Key 1. My father said that I could not eat and talk at the same time. ( l 6 4. When you called me last night, I was taking a shower. r l 6 6 E )
5. Ive had my breakfast already. How about you? i 6 ] 6. The teacher was using comp